Why, hello there, fall!

11:19 AM

    I am excited for this new season...chunky cable-knit sweaters, hats, scarves, crunchy leaves, pumpkin spice lattes...what's not to love?  With summer officially over, (well I guess I don't know when it is officially over, it just seems like it is with the first cold rainy day having arrived)  I will do a quick summer re-cap.  Mind you, it will be like the tip of the iceberg, but it will be a glimpse at least.

Summer of 2011 was....

  • Birthday parties



    •  Visitors

    •  Bike rides
      •  Baseball and softball games

      • Camping 

        • Weddings

        • Spending time with friends

        • Swimming and playing by the creek

        •  Food
        • That special day in August:)





        • State fair

        • 4th of July
        • Hiking

        • Hot dates
            And oh-so-much more that wasn't mentioned or pictured, but I have reached my photo limit.  No, blogger doesn't have a limit, I DO.  It's whenever I get sick of trying to upload stuff and deal with silly ones that won't load right, etc.  It was a great summer, I am very blessed and have so much to be thankful for.  This blog helps prevent me from forgetting all the little things we do throughout the year, and I'm very glad for that. 

          And may I just end with a shout out to the Mr.  Yeah, I'm talkin' to you, the one with the handsome face.  I know you read my blog. :)  Thanks for being my hero in so many ways this summer.... 
        1. Coming up with creative ways to beat the heat in our little apartment.
        2. Never once making me feel like I should do more canning.
        3. Supporting, even ENCOURAGING me to go spend the day at the pool, even when you had to work in the heat.
        4. Taking me on awesome dates.
        5. Playing volleyball with friends on my birthday when I know you'd rather do a lot of other things.
        6. Watching Jocelyn so I can watch Gilmore Girls with the ladies. :)
        And so much more.  I love you!  Here's to another fantastic summer for the history books.  Now, bring on the fall!
        Enhanced by Zemanta

        You Might Also Like

        2 comments

        1. ahhhh. . . such an ode to summer. love it.

          and your photos. they are awesome.

          ReplyDelete
        2. Thanks beautiful, you always encourage me.:)

          ReplyDelete

        Like us on Facebook

        Flickr Images