Sisters.

10:43 PM

     I've got girlies on the mind......

Perhaps because Smucker Baby # 2 is going to be a girl.:)

I find myself dreaming about the secrets they will one day share.

The adorable ways they will probably pick on each other.
How I will decorate the room they will share.

All of the fabulous adventures we will have together....
   I can hardly wait to meet this second little Smucker girl.  Will she look like Jocelyn?  Will she look completely different?  Will she have red hair? Freckles?  Will she come early, or late like her big sister?  Will she be quiet and laid-back, or a little firecracker?  I can't wait to get to know her.  I can't wait to realize that my heart is being completely stolen by her emerging personality like it did with her big sister.  I can't wait to watch them get to know each other.  I can't wait to watch Randy be an even more amazing Daddy to "his girls".  I can't wait for so, so many things. 

Hurry and get here, little dear.

   And just for fun, a song about sisters from one of the best musicals of all time.  And of course the goofy guys spoofing it that helped make it famous.  Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. this is the 1st time reading your blog & it brought me to tears,we have 3 amazing sons & 1 beautiful daughter,we have been trying to give our daughter a little sister for 3yrs now & it's just not happening.i share such a beautiful bond w/ both of my sisters & my heart aches that this might not become a reality for our precious daughter.blessing to you & your little girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wish for your little girl's sake that she will have a sister someday, but if she doesn't, she will have so many fun adventures with her brothers. I hope we have a son someday! I think boys would be so much fun. :) Thanks for sharing, and stop by again!

      Delete
    2. boys are alot of fun:) our youngest is 14months & he keeps us on our toes,he never ceases to make me smile w/ all the mischief he gets into.before I got married i said I'd much rather have a house full of boys than girls,but now that we do have a daughter,I pray someday she gets to know what it's like to have a sister...i really enjoy your blog!

      Delete
  2. We have nine children~ 5 girls and 4 boys. The oldest two girls are 21 months apart and different as night and day...we could not have made to children more different if we'd had access to our gene pool and personally mixed their DNA (which is a scary thought!) but they love each other and share stuff (ok the younger one just takes it! :) but they are so much fun
    Congratulations.
    Keep up the God work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I come from a family of seven, so I know first hand the good times that a big family can have.:) Blessings to you and yours!

      Delete
  3. SHELLS!!! This is so exciting! :D And your excitement is contagious. You are one amazing mommy. :) Love you! Sorry I STILL haven't called you back from like...oh 4 months ago. Jk, it hasn't been THAT extreme...not quite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgive you. ;) But we should most certainly catch up soon. Love ya!

      Delete
  4. This is so fun!!! I have an almost 2 year old baby girl.. and am due in 29 days with our second baby girl! I can't wait! My sister is 10 years younger than me, and my closest brother.. 2 years younger. So I don't really know what it's like to have a sister close in age! I'm so excited!!! Good luck with everything!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I think you are in for a lot of fun with your two little girlies! Good luck, and I'm jealous that you're only 29 days away!:)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images