Little white lie.

11:32 PM

O.k. so I lied.

   I think this may have been the first time I ever lied on my blog!  Not a milestone I'd like to celebrate, but a milestone, nonetheless.  It wasn't an intentional lie.  It was just one of those lies that comes out because you mean well, but then you don't follow through.

*Sigh*

   I'm sorry if you checked back in today (like I told you to) for the fabulous post of my first guest-blogger.  Well.  I should've known better than to say I would post it today, because I KNEW we were going to be busy all day with the Gospel Echoes 3-on-3 basketball tournament that my husband headed up (and did a fabulous job of) and then we had friends over and watched a movie and I reallyreallyreally should be in bed right now but I had to at least apologize on here for lying.

Will talk more about the tournament later. 

Will post the guest blogger's post next week.

Once again, sorry for lying.

Happy Resurrection Day tomorrow, everyone! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You wouldn't be the first person to lie on their blog, and a little white lie at that. Hopefully you post it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images