Sleep.

8:32 AM

Last night Charlotte slept through the night for the 2nd time!

And it was possibly the hardest night I've had yet.

   For some reason, sleep has been evading little Joss, and consequently, her parents.  I don't know if it's 2nd-year molars, or the boogie man, or something else entirely.  And if it IS teething, she's not the only one around here with Ora-gel on her gums, because my stinkin' wisdom teeth are acting up again. Yes, I know it's high time I got those taken out.  But when, I ask, between all the pregnancy and nursing and mothering do I have time for a time-out?!

   The irony of the fact that I'm losing sleep due to my 20-month old, rather than my 2-month old is not lost on me. It just ceased being funny quite some time ago. 

   So here's a picture of us this morning, one bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready for the day, the other....well bushy-haired maybe, but that's about it.  We also have the same expression.  Which is all kinds of awesome. 

Is it nap time yet?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Totally know the feeling...my baby started sleeping thru the night @ 2.5 months, but for some reason soon after her 2.5 year old sister decided to have some rough nights. Thankfully all is (usually) peaceful again from 8p-7:30a. =) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images