Farewell, Blogtember.

10:48 PM

   Well folks, we made it.  Here we are on the last day of Blogtember, coincidentally also the last day of September.  I can't say I'm sad.  I'm ready to have a break!  At first this whole "blog every day" concept sort of fired me up.  But now, I'm just ready to not have to think about my blog for a little while. 

   There is a wedding coming up this Saturday, and my brothers are groomsmen, hence Shawn being here all the way from Iowa, and so our house is full of fun and laughter and games and good times lately.  Thursday even more guests will arrive and so lately I've been scurrying around the house making food, preparations, and of course, picking up after my littles.  Throw in some canning grape juice and apple pie filling, and I have felt like one busy little lady. 

Oh yes, and the girls have colds. And I am valiantly fighting one.  Toss that in there too.

   So I guess you could say blogging doesn't take a high priority right now.  But let's give this a go, it being the last day and all.  The prompt is:  Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.


 

   I can't think of hardly anything right now, and I'm sure tomorrow I'll think of lots of things.  But for now I'll just say these moccasins.  They were my mom's, and she gave them to me.  They are the real deal.  Hand embroidered and everything and the fur must be real because it is like the softest thing I've ever felt.  She had them long before moccasins were even cool and I think of her every time I wear them. 

   Well, I hope this little blurb counts.  But I made it in before midnight on the 30th, and so I feel like it should.  I am just too tired to think of anything more to say.  Hope all 5 of you enjoyed this blogtember business.  Ha. 


Good night all, hope your Monday was a good one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images