A sunnier outlook

8:05 AM

   I have been a bit convicted lately about how my writing tends to reflect my more pensive, or moody side.  I suppose that's because in person, I'd rather show my cheery side, and so writing is my only outlet for things that are bothering me.

   Nevertheless, I don't want to be "that person" or "that blog" that sort of puts you in a foul mood every time you stumble across it!  So I will try to work on being real, while still being uplifting and encouraging.  Jesus demonstrated that perfectly, and I am slowly but surely trying to learn. Bear with me.

   So in other news, yesterday afternoon was lovely.  The sun was shining and rapidly warming up our little apartment so I told Randy we should bike down to the river with a slushie, camping chairs and two good books, and that's exactly what we did.  Stuck our feet in the water and just watched the river go by as we enjoyed the sun.  Delightful. 

   Today I am going second-hand shopping and then on a picnic with my sister and a friend, so I truly cannot complain.  I must run now, but I just had to write this little blurb before I left.  Hope you all are having a great start to your week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images