Ringing in 2015.

2:21 PM


   Earlier this year, I was freaking out just a little bit about the holidays, because I felt like we weren't going to have a lot going on.  We weren't planning to go home to Iowa because we are making a trip later in January for a wedding, and Randy's family only had a couple of things planned.  So Randy and I decided that life is too short to sit around and pout and we (mostly Randy) planned a trip to the coast over New Year's eve.   And I hope it can become an annual tradition!



   We all stayed at a house at the coast for a couple of days over New Year's Eve and God blessed us with B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L weather.  It was such a great time.



 We rang in the new year, much good food was eaten, strategy games were played, and a highlight was watching our beloved Ducks crush the Seminoles for a chance to play for it all in the championship game!  It was poetic.






 Poor Charlotte was SO sick in the days leading up to this trip, I was afraid we wouldn't even be able to go.  But we used a lot of oils and a lot of prayer and a little bit of Tylenol, and her fever broke the night before we left.  Thank-you Jesus!  Such a good time was had by all.

What are some of your families' holiday traditions?  I'd love to hear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images