10:11 AM

   Let's see if I can post a few pics before baby needs to eat...here's Jocelyn a couple of weeks ago with her new friend Liesl! (Our friends Ben & Emily's daughter) 



Having fun already:)

  On gray, dreary days, we like to bundle all up and go outside and get some fresh air.  Not sure who enjoys it more, baby or me!

Love this stroller! She's so protected from the wind and cold in there, she hardly even notices we're outside.

   The little one is growing fast...we're almost out of newborn size clothes.  You want your children to grow, of course, but I can't help but get a little sentimental.  As long as she's in newborn clothes she's still "new".  I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to get bigger! 
   I have to brag on Jocelyn a little bit.  Randy and I were out at the coast all weekend for a Sunday school retreat and she did SO well!  She only had one meltdown where she could not be comforted, and I found out later it was all my fault!  I ate lots of broccoli which gave her gas, poor thing. Other than that she slept 6 hours both nights and slept the whole drive out and the drive home. 

What a dear. 

Baby's awake, got to go!

Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images