Old pictures today, new ones tomorrow!

12:12 AM

   No pictures today, but I promise there will be pictures tomorrow!  I am going to dress Jocelyn up and take lots of pictures to commemorate a special milestone...she is three months old.  How did this happen?  I don't know, but it did, so we shall take pictures.  But today I just did not get around to it.  She was fussy today and not taking good naps, so I just made an executive decision to save us all a little drama and not go for the full-on photo shoot.  Wise move, mommy.

   However, to make up for not having any current pictures, I will russle up some completely random old ones, because everyone knows a blog post is not really a blog post without pictures. 

    Here we are, all fresh-faced and newlywed in our first "home", my parent's rental trailer in Iowa.  I truly wish we could have lived there longer....

 And here we are hanging out with the Rakows, and it is just so weird that we're all parents now.  We have a girl, Jocelyn, them, a boy, Eli.  Also, my feet look incredibly long.  I mean, they're always long, but just especially so in this picture.  Like, the length of my entire leg. 

 Here I am at a tea party in a fancy, pink, flowery hat (and gloves:) with my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law.  (L to R, Amy, Stephy, Bonnie, Jessi, me)  I just think more occasions in life should call for pink, flowery hats. 

 Ug.  Tired, no makeup, gross hair, but very cool tee.

 And this one is a great shot of Uncle Jeff taking a picture of us all getting Thanksgiving food....actually this picture has no point other than to show my zebra dress from Banana Republic, that I do not own a nice picture of me in, but I do love that dress! And I got it on sale.  Yesssss.

O.k. that's enough for now.  I need to go to bed.  More coming tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images