The Kauffmans.

11:33 AM

     "Neglected. What's new?"  That quote was from my blog in response to how she is feeling these days, and her opinion about it.   We have a close relationship, my blog and I.  It is a strange relationship...one in which we care for each other deeply but we don't spend a lot of time together, and our communication is random and sporadic. Yet somehow, in spite of days of no contact that stretch to weeks, we seem to know that everything's still ok, and there are no hurt feelings.  It might be strange, but it works great for both of us.

   I had the privilege of capturing the lovely Kauffmans on camera again this year, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out.  Took Auntie Stephanie along with me to make Madison smile, and let me tell you, if you are taking pictures of small children, that is the WAY TO GO.  That and a pocket full of smarties.











    We were blessed with a gorgeous blue sky, beautiful weather, and a smiley little girl who didn't mind taking pictures all that much.  I refrained from showing the one that will probably be featured on their Christmas card, but lemme tell you, it's gonna be a charming one!  Lucky you if it ends up in your mailbox this year.

   If you're still frantically searching for someone to take your family's pictures before this busy holiday season is upon us, give me a call and I'll work something out. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The first picture is my favorite but they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images